Motor Vehicle Accidents
Home » Motor Vehicle Accidents

Should I Hire A Lawyer After My Car Accident?

The population of East Valley has grown quickly. Auto accident injuries are on the rise and so are catastrophic injuries. Whom do you turn to for help after a car accident? How do you get your insurance to cover the costs of your medical expenses, lost wages, future wages or pain and suffering? When insurance companies try to pay out as little as possible, how do you hold the other party accountable for your injuries?

Hiring a personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after a car crash, truck collision or motorcycle accident increases your likelihood of getting the compensation you need for proper medical treatment and other costs.

I am attorney Josh Wood. I have the experience you need to maximize your recovery amount. I will examine all angles of your case to develop the best strategy for your unique circumstances. I will help you preserve the evidence necessary to support your case within the limited time you have to file a claim. Call my office at 480-877-1107 today to schedule a free consultation.

How An Experienced Attorney Can Help

Recovering from car accident injuries can be a frustrating process. Many people are unclear about what their next step is after they receive initial treatment for their injuries. At Wood Law Group, PLLC, I understand the difficulties you are facing. I will work with you to find out the details of your case and keep you informed every step of the way. If I cannot reach a satisfactory outcome for your case through negotiation, I will litigate in the courtroom.

If you do not file your claim within two years of the date of the accident, you can lose your right to file any claim. Gathering medical records, credible witnesses to your accident and other relevant information takes time. The process of filing a successful claim is complex without the help of a knowledgeable personal injury lawyer.

Call Today For Your Free Consultation

Get the compensation you deserve to recover from your motor vehicle injuries. Work with an experienced attorney who knows how to answer your questions, negotiate with insurance companies and hold negligent parties accountable.

There is no charge to call my firm and discuss your case with me. In fact, I do not charge any fee unless I am able to collect on your behalf. I fight hard to make sure you get the compensation you are entitled to. Call 480-877-1107 today to schedule your consultation. You may also reach me by completing my online form.